Manatt welcomes you to a webinar addressing challenges and opportunities facing entertainment companies and executives in employer/employee matters, financial assistance and restructuring, commercial landlord-tenant matters, healthcare issues, and government orders affecting the closing and reopening of the entertainment business.
Hear Manatt’s legal and business experts address—and answer your questions on—the following key topics:
- Employment issues facing the industry and what employers and employees can do to remain compliant with new regulations and protect themselves and others within the bounds of the law
- How to figure out which loans, financial support programs or financial restructuring options are right for you, and how to move those forward
- The applicability of government orders regarding who, as well as what, is deemed essential and how to navigate this as restrictions begin to ease
- What landlords and tenants can do with respect to real estate issues while many assets are left unused
- Healthcare issues, including how we can take care of our employees and ourselves, especially as companies start to devise their return-to-work policies
- Lindsay Conner, Partner and Leader, Manatt Entertainment
- Sophia Yen, Partner, Manatt Entertainment
- Emily Carrier, M.D., Senior Manager, Manatt Health
- Andrew Satenberg, Partner, Employment and Labor
- Ivan Kallick, Partner, Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring
- Neil Faden, Partner, Corporate and Finance
- Grace Winters, Partner, Manatt Real Estate
- Brandon Young, Partner, Government and Regulatory
For regular updates on the major challenges companies are facing, please visit our COVID-19 resources page, and subscribe for timely updates in your inbox here.