Digital health adoption has skyrocketed during the COVID-19 pandemic, catalyzing the transition to a new era of digitally enabled care. The health care system of the future will feature delivery models that fully integrate in-person care and virtual care. However, the full spectrum of benefits generated by virtual care is often misunderstood.
Manatt Health fills that critical gap in a new webinar, building on a recent white paper produced in partnership with the American Medical Association. The program will:
- Share new approaches for realizing the full potential of virtual care.
- Detail the key roles that entrepreneurs, health care providers and policy makers can play to close the digital divide, enhance access and care, accelerate adoption, and bring new solutions to market.
- Identify the barriers that need to be addressed over the next decade for virtual care to realize its promise of improving value.
P.S. Our “Ten Health Care Imperatives for the Decade Ahead” webinar series is based on our recent white paper addressing the ten imperatives we believe are critical for improving the health care system and advancing health equity. Click here to download a free copy of the white paper—and here for more information on the other programs in the series. Did you miss any of the first five webinars in the series? Click here to access them free on demand.
- Jill Angelo, CEO and Co-Founder, Gennev
- Meg Barron, Vice President of Digital Health Strategy, American Medical Association
- Daniel Kavanaugh, Director, Brigham Health Virtual Care, Brigham Health
- Missy Krasner, Venture Chair and Board Member, Redesign Health
- Jared Augenstein, Director, Manatt Health
- Lisa Suennen, Senior Managing Director, Manatt Digital and Technology, and Leader, Manatt Venture Fund
Date and Time
Wednesday, June 23, 2021
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET
10:00 – 11:00 a.m. PT
Click here for full details on the "Ten Health Care Imperatives for the Decade Ahead" series.
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.