As the novel coronavirus continues to threaten business as usual, companies are looking at their crisis response plans to triage disruption and ensure resiliency. In this webinar, Manatt Financial Services, Government and Regulatory and Corporate and Finance legal and consulting professionals with broad experience in the C-Suite and government offer a deep dive into crisis management, consequences and brand strategy for C-Suite and boards. Manatt provides practical guidance on regulatory and funding matters, operations, workforce, resiliency, and more.
- How the plethora of new federal, state and local laws and policies will impact operations, supply chain and revenue
- Essential and non-essential waivers
- How to reduce legal and operational risk
- Emerging technologies to consider as part of your company’s response
- What crisis management capabilities should be in place
- Heightened C-Suite and Board duties
- Documenting strengths and needs as observed during the crisis
Katherine Blair, Partner, Manatt Capital Markets, current board member: Skechers, USA, Inc., Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc.
Jan L. Owen, Senior Advisor, Manatt Financial Services, former Commissioner, California Department of Business Oversight, current board member: Jiko Group, Inc., Radical Impact Partners, NCS Analytics
Suzanne Rich Folsom, Partner, Manatt Government & Regulatory, former General Counsel, US Steel, board member: EqualFuture LLC, ClearForce LLC
Kathleen L. Brown, Partner, Manatt Government & Regulatory, former California State Treasurer, current board member: Sempra Energy, Stifel Financial Corp., Five Point Holdings
For regular updates on the major challenges companies are facing, please visit our COVID-19 resources page, and subscribe for timely updates in your inbox here.
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at email@example.com.