Learn How Interdisciplinary Service Lines Can Enhance the Patient Experience, Drive Clinical Efficiency and Improve Performance at a New Manatt Webinar.
An interdisciplinary service line is the organization of multidisciplinary clinical programs into an integrated care continuum around a population or disease state. The integrated service line structure provides a more integrated and focused patient experience, while improving performance and supporting clinical growth, efficiencies and research. Academic Medical Centers (AMCs) are uniquely positioned to build service lines due to the depth of their expertise and the high-quality, specialized magnet programs they offer. Yet, due to their multitude of stakeholders, structures and incentive systems, AMCs can be challenged to integrate all the components of an impactful service line structure across their health systems and medical schools.
A new Manatt Health webinar guides AMCs through the complexities of creating effective integrated service lines. Key topics the program will cover include:
- The definition of service lines—and the reasons that AMCs should build them
- Best practices and lessons learned in organizational and governance structures that will drive service line success, including accountability and responsibility
- Operational execution strategies and tactics for standing up service lines and evolving them over time
- Keys to making the right decisions around strategic resource allocation, shared risk, stakeholder alignment and institutional capacity to drive financial performance
- Funds flow considerations to support successful service lines
- Jennifer Nickoles, Vice President for Operations and System Integration, Johns Hopkins Health System
- Amy Ross, Senior Vice President, Strategic Planning and Service Lines, UChicago
- Tom Enders, Senior Managing Director, Manatt Health
- Shannon Lorbiecki, Director, Manatt Health
- Zerrin Cetin, Senior Manager, Manatt Health
Date and Time
Wednesday, Sept. 29, 2021
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.