Perfect Balance: An Advertising Law Podcast is a monthly podcast presented by Manatt. Host Po Yi examines a broad spectrum of legal issues in advertising and marketing and helps advertisers find a balance between business realities and legal considerations. To stay up to date on our latest episodes, please subscribe to our weekly Advertising Law newsletter or visit our advertising, marketing and media practice homepage. The views expressed on the podcast reflect the personal views and opinions of the participants and are not intended to constitute legal advice or counsel.
1. Sponsorships, COVID-19 and Force Majeure
2. Navigating Regulators’ Crackdown on COVID Claims
3. CCPA Strategies for Advertisers
4. Previewing DOJ Activities Affecting Marketing Post-Election
5. Key Takeaways for Companies Participating in the Political Process After a Historic Election Year
6. Trends and Issues for Advertisers to Track in 2021
7. Building Blocks of Successful Agency-Client Relationships: Trust, Transparency, Flexibility and Process Clarity
8. Advertising COVID-19-Related Products: The Myths, the Crackdown, the Hard Science
9. Across the Pond and Beyond: Negotiating Global Master Agency Agreements
10. New to the Game: College Athletes on Verge of Huge Opportunity to License NIL Rights
11. The Future of Loyalty Programs: Trends to Watch, Tips for Innovating
12. Episode 12: Special Mailbag Episode – Perfect Balance’s One-Year Anniversary
Call for Questions: Mailbag Episode
This summer, host Po Yi together with the help of other Manatt partners will be answering listener questions in a special mailbag episode. Please submit your questions here.
Host and Executive Producer
Po Yi, Partner, Advertising, Marketing and Media
Mark July, Courtesy of Shutterstock, Inc.