Click Here to Register Free—and Join Us November 27 from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET. Discover How States Are Using Medicaid Managed Care to Drive the Shift From Volume to Value.
As healthcare costs continue to rise and stakeholders maintain focus on improving care quality and outcomes, payers are turning to value-based payment (VBP) as a critical tool for boosting delivery system performance. As the nation’s largest health insurer, Medicaid is no exception to the growing trend of rewarding value. Across the country, state Medicaid agencies are seeking to increase provider accountability for both the quality and cost of care—and many of the 39 states with comprehensive, risk-based Medicaid managed care are using those programs to help achieve their goals.
Exactly how are states leveraging Medicaid managed care to advance VBP? Manatt answers that question in an all-new webinar—the final in our eight-part Medicaid managed care series. Click here to register free. The session will share findings from Manatt’s review and analysis of Medicaid managed care states’ VBP policies. Key topics include:
- The context for the shift to VBP in Medicaid
- Opportunities for states to set requirements on the financial relationship between Medicaid managed care plans and their network providers
- An overview of states’ VBP requirements on Medicaid managed care plans
- Key takeaways from Manatt’s 39-state survey of states’ VBP policies
- A look ahead at what’s next for states as they seek new ways to drive VBP
Even if you can’t make our original airing on November 27, click here to register free now and you’ll receive a link to view the program on demand.
Patricia Boozang, Senior Managing Director, Manatt Health
Hailey Davis, Senior Manager, Manatt Health