Manatt partner Aydin Caginalp will be speaking at the 10th annual Digital Music Forum on February 24, 2010 in New York City. Mr. Caginalp will offer his expertise in the Entertainment Marketing & Media industry to moderate the "Mobile Apps: What's Next?" panel.
Panel topics will include:
- Discussion on the opportunities around music apps with a focus on how artists and labels are using apps to promote and even distribute music.
- How is Apple's App Store evolving?
- What can we expect with the launch of the RIM/BlackBerry and Android app stores?
- What kind of innovation are we seeing with apps in overseas markets?
- What is the next frontier of mobile apps and the music industry?
The Digital Music Forum brings together the top music, technology and policy leaders for high-level discussions and debate, intimate meetings and unrivaled networking about the future of digital music. Manatt is a proud sponsor.