This past year, significant efforts have been made by the SEC, FINRA, state regulators and CSBS to streamline regulations and processes for all fintech companies. These ongoing changes have presented opportunities and challenges that impact the fintech community around the globe. Please join us for a 60-minute webinar, moderated by Manatt’s fintech leader Brian Korn, to gain insight to the following key topics:
- Updates on the bank partnership model
- The latest on charter options, including the OCC fintech charter and ILCs
- The state and federal enforcement agenda, including rapidly growing FTC activity
- How the convergence of fintech and banking may impact leading fintech venture capital investors
- SEC/FINRA Joint Statement on Custody and Customer Protection Rules for cryptocurrency and digital investments: Paradigm shift or more of the same?
- State fintech regulatory sandboxes: What are they exactly, and will more states continue to opt in?
- Deal terms: How the regulatory environment is driving investor and lender behavior for originators
If you can’t make our live program on October 3, click here to register free now, and we will send you a link to view the program on demand.
Date and Time:
Thursday, October 3, 2019
11 a.m.–noon PT
2–3 p.m. ET
Click here to register free.
CLE credit is available for this program.